There is never a convenient time for a heat wave in your home. Air conditioning problems make many clients avoid home during the day, only to toss and turn at night! In an ideal scenario, you could fix your air conditioner yourself, without having to wait for a service call. With our extensive experience in residential cooling, we see a lot of air conditioning issues. Some problems have simple causes, and we’d like to share the solutions.
In the hope that we can help you find a quick solution to your cooling dilemma, we offer the following list of things to check before you make a service call:
- If the thermostat is not working properly, batteries may need to be replaced
- Make sure thermostat is properly set at desired indoor temperature
- Confirm all electrical components and controls are working properly
- Guarantee all vents are open
- Check, clean or request replacement air filters
If problems persist after checking these items, it is time to make a service call. We understand that customers typically want to call a few companies to compare price and services. When you call, look for a company that:
- offers 24 hour emergency or same day service
- has bonded and insured staff
- has fully trained and licensed technical professionals
- offers warranties on their work
- is a neighborhood business that supports your community
- provides a dependable time window for appointments
- offers 100% customer satisfaction
H.A. Lewis offers all of this, and more! As Trane Comfort Specialists®, we pledge to always follow a strict set of Trane Best Practices. We’re committed to our customers, and to providing the best service possible. Call on us to serve all of your heating, air conditioning and plumbing needs.