Creating the optimal home environment is not just about heating and cooling. Keeping your home’s air clean is as important as keeping it comfortable.
Clean air leads to a myriad of health benefits, and is a vital component to an optimal home environment. To provide our customers with the advantages of clean air, H.A. Lewis offers a number of indoor air quality systems from Trane®.
Trane® CleanEffects™ Air Filtration
It is important to consider an indoor air quality system’s CADR (clean air delivery rate):
- recognized by the EPA and Federal Trade Commission
- measures volume of filtered air an IAQ delivers
- rating impacted by efficiency of filter, volume of air passed through
A higher CADR indicates a more effective system. To compare both ends of the spectrum, the typical in room indoor air quality appliance has a CADR of 10, while the Trane® CleanEffects™ CADR is 1200. The CleanEffects™ air filtration system filters home air, removing up to 99.98% of airborne particles and allergens.
System benefits include:
- Built in to HVAC system
- Quieter in operation than stand alone indoor air quality appliances
- Maintenance reminder indicators
- Efficiency increasing technology
The indoor air quality experts at H.A. Lewis will help you to select the Trane® CleanEffects™ that will best suit your home comfort needs.
Trane® has created a list of “Greening Tips” to help you save money and the planet through simple HVAC techniques any homeowner can perform. View and Print “Greening Tips” from Trane®.